Monday, August 07, 2006

remember when nobody blogs anymore? well, nancy does (i am going to call you back today!!) but nora and chad don't...and me. when i was working temp, there was so much to blog about. funny, not funny...smelly lady. now all i do is miss daniel, watch tv (i don't have cable in my new apartment yet so not right now), take voice lessons...blah blah blah. life is so confusing when it seems that you are sitting around and waiting fro something wonderful. sunday cannot come soon enough. i wanted to get away from everything cincinnati but now i miss it. sort of. no matter where i go, i always feel so alone.

3 Comments:

Blogger nancy said...

oh, this is a sad one, but I totally understand. This fall things will change and be wonderful.

2:52 PM  
Blogger mandamo said...

have faith! Fortunately for you, you're on still on my "daily" list, so I happen to check to see if you've blogged lately. Thanks for omitting me from your list of bloggers who no longer blog... I need to get back on it.
ps Cincinnati misses you too.
pps be careful, Cait, this was more Xanga-live journal than it was a blog entry.

5:30 AM  
Blogger C.B. Po said...

the era of blogging has seen better days for sure. but facebook has taken the lead? has it not? I may blog a farewell blog sometime... don't know... but I'm closing down shop here... remember, just say: I need a plumber.

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home