Monday, February 13, 2006

finding myself

so i took one of those quizzes everyone does but nobody admits to doing..."what kind of girl are you?"

because frankly, i needed quizfarm.com to help me figure myself out. and boy am i glad i did. otherwise, i would never have known that

I scored as Slut.

Slut

75%

Nerdy Girl

44%

Hippy

44%

Goth

44%

Athletic Tomboy

38%

Loser

38%

Popular Bitch

25%

Preppy Girl

0%


What type of girl are you?!!
created with QuizFarm.com


I am glad to see that i am at least kind of a lot hippie and i am obviously super excited that i am 44% goth. but damn, slut. special thanks to lindsay lohan for bringing me the good news.

it should also be noted that i came very close to posting the results of "Which 'Thats So Raven' character r u?" and "Which Dysfunctional Faerie are You?"

3 Comments:

Blogger nancy said...

Nerdy Girl 75%

Goth 69%

Loser 56%

Slut 56%

Hippy 44%

Athletic Tomboy 38%

Popular Bitch 31%

Preppy Girl 25%

12:50 PM  
Blogger C.B. Po said...

Nerdy Girl 81%
Hippy 75%
Preppy Girl 56%
Popular Bitch 56%
Goth 56%
Loser 50%
Slut 38%
Athletic Tomboy 38%

well somethin' ain't right there

11:00 PM  
Blogger mandamo said...

Popular Bitch 81%
Hippy 63%
Slut 56%
Nerdy Girl 56%
Athletic Tomboy 31%
Preppy Girl 31%
Goth 19%
Loser 6%

I don't know what you're talking about, CBPo, looks like the test is quite accurate... except that, seeing as how I am a 22 year old taking a quizzie, I am clearly more like .1% loser, not 6%.

2:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home