Sunday, January 22, 2006

reality television






ahhhh, the time has come that i blog again

and this time, it is about an issue that has plagued my mind and enjoyment of late night programs such as elimidate, blind date, cops, and cheaters.


THESE

"hey, it's me, cindy. what am i doing tonight? well, only what all the HOTTTTTEST local singles are doing on a friday night. i'm calling livelinks....where real, local singles are calling non-stop to connect with someone right away. you should call...i'll be waiting."

while cindy is just as cute as a button all curled up on her couch in a really nice apartment having perfect hair and a slutty outfit, this is likely a more realistic take on it:

"hey, it's me rhonda. i had a long day of work at the check into cash. instead of going to play pool/going to sing karaoke with lots of people with mullets, i decided to stay home tonight. maybe i will call that phone number that they show on tv all the time, and see if i can meet a guy that will take me out to the ponderosa."

4 Comments:

Blogger nora said...

mmm ponderosa.

11:24 PM  
Blogger Bug said...

oh beautiful for spacious skies, thank you jesus for cait's way with words...........

11:45 PM  
Blogger mandamo said...

Denny's is a much more romantic dining locale, don't you think?

3:52 AM  
Blogger C.B. Po said...

I found your blog to be very inquisitive.

I wonder if that's what Out in Cincinnati is like... oh wait, I know that's what it's like.

"Hey, I'm Brett, I'm so cool and hot, and we'll have real hot sex all the time and cuddle afterward, see my six pack. Yeah, you can wash your hair in cum on that one."

reality
"Hey, I'm Bruce, and my apartment is really cool in the winter and hot in the summer because I'm pretty cheap and don't want high bills, and you can come over if you want to, but don't be surprised if we fuck and I never call you again, because I'm pretty insecure and don't like a second time around. Oh that six pack, yeah... that's a picture of my brother from about three years ago, but I drink beer, so... ya know... see ya soon, if I don't freak out and hang up on you while your driving over to my house."

7:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home