Wednesday, January 25, 2006

meet the mrs.

So i am currently in the music library (listening side) where i had planned to do my theory homework.
About that....i have been listening to "Danses des Adolescentes" (which means dance of the teens y'all) from duh, rite of spring on repeat for about 25 mins now because facebook was the obvious choice once i had access to a computer. i def am not doing my homework as planned...and really, why should i? ah, the piece begins again....maybe if i listen to it for an hour and a half, the analysis questions will answer themselves...whatev
so, here is the topic to be discussed today.
Dan Stein...i TOTES have a new single jewish girl celebrity crush for you.

Say hello to the new Mrs. Stein, aka Lisa "the hottest girl ever" Loeb

She has this new show on E! called #1 Single. I watched it yesterday and damn she is cute. I have always loved her heartfelt, girly, whiny music and i also just love her. she is currently in search of a husband and the E! (i feel so stupid for putting the exclamation point after the e) website it says this about her:

"Seek(ing) intelligent city guy (NYC or L.A.) between 30-45. Must be smart, funny, sensitive (not wimpy), adventurous and family oriented. Preferably Jewish. No diets, no fake hair. Healthy and active a plus. Must love cats."

ok well i don't know about the cat thing and the must be an old guy thing, BUT she is smoking and the rest fits perfectly...so good luck with that one dan...

6 Comments:

Blogger mandamo said...

I'll show you the dance of the teens. Ooooh yeaaaaah. *sound affect which I can not create via the written word so ask me to do it the next time you give me a ride from one parking garage to another*

6:37 PM  
Blogger nora said...

you ah so gay.

9:45 PM  
Blogger nancy said...

um I resent that your idea of old starts at age 30. I will be 30 in '06 ...BABY.
also what's up with Lisa Loeb E! sell out. I always thought she was more indy than that, but now I assume she is just another gastineau girl. I really wish I had more cable channels so I wouldn't even know the name gastineau.

10:23 PM  
Anonymous Ha ma said...

Fug Loeb
Pretty, classic black cashmere crewneck sweater: $300

Adorable flirty purple frock: $450

Wearing them together: expensive separates, ruined.

thought you would enjoy this little caption from gofugyourself.com concerning Ms. Leob's outfit shown on that site.

Good times..

11:03 PM  
Blogger mandamo said...

mad eprops to Ha Ma for the GFY ref.

12:12 AM  
Blogger Daniel said...

Why are y'all hatin' on my gal?

4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home