Thursday, November 03, 2005

here's the sitch

ok so basically i have abandoned you, my blog. this does sadden me, although it may seem as though it does not, as has been shown in my recent actions. so i will just come out and say it.

facebook has taken over my life.

ok well my internet life.

and this is a hard thing for me to admit.

but blog, in the words of phil collins, just take a look at me now. there's just an empty space. and you coming back to me is against all odds, but that's just a chance i've got to take...
so, take a good look at me now.










see what facebook has done to me? it made me take a picture of myself like that one.











and i had been pretty sure that it had been coming into my room at night and watching me while i was sleeping, but here is cold hard evidence in this picture. see? SEE?!!?!?11!?
blog, you would never do that to me, i know, i know...shhhh, shhh. it's ok, i am back now.
and i will bring you good stories of people i am making fun of, and lyrics to 80's teen movie raps, and even more weird pictures of me and my family. yes, yes baby. mama's back.

ok, fine facebook. yes, i took that picture of myself to see what i look like when i am sleeping. and what...?

4 Comments:

Blogger nora said...

whoz a barg

10:18 PM  
Blogger mandamo said...

2 things.
1) When you im'd me with only "update," I thought you meant you had an update to actually tell me about your actual life. Duh, you meant blog, what was I thinking.
2) Picturing you taking a picture of yourself pretending to sleep kind of excites me a little.

10:35 PM  
Blogger C.B. Po said...

oh it's good to have you back...

10:58 AM  
Anonymous Joelle said...

This is not related, but I just wanted to share with you some notes I took during Philosophy. Incidentally, they have nothing to do with the subject. They have to do with our favorite teeny bopper. Here we go:
On 10-26 she sat in class with her rear end in one chair and her feet in the chair next to her. Also, she was reclining while answering a question.
Story two: On 10-31 (Halloween) said Bopper applied and rubbed lotion into her hands while answering a question. Answering with that irritating I-think-I'm-smart-and-cute-but-I'm not voice.
I'm not bitter or irritated.
Night!

10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home