Wednesday, November 09, 2005

dinnertime

hey guys what's up? NMH, i just got done cooking and eating a 7 course dinner.

and by that i mean i made myself chicken, lipton alfredo bag-o-noodles, and green beans.


Above you will see my chicken, and to the left you will see my noodles in tupperware. they requested to be photographed with a diet A&W root beer and i decided to allow it.






And this, this would be my can of allens cut green beans. i decided to add this to my dinner because y'all, everyone needs their vegetables. and allens was able to provide those vegetables for me this evening. it totally doesn't matter that i ate those cut green beans cold and directly out of the can, standing up while i was cooking the rest of my dinner.



BUT Y'ALL. the whole reason why i made myself a reasonable dinner in the first place was so i could justify making this...


that THAT is a chocolate lava cake. and it is pretty much all i wanted for dinner. but i was starving, so i was pretty much guaranteed to eat the whole thing if i didn't eat a real dinner first.

i feel like i just babysat myself and blogged about it.

so here is this for fun....



Hey, i am caitlin's best friend from 8th grade...and now i look like this.

'k, bye!

7 Comments:

Blogger C.B. Po said...

okay hold just one fucking second...

So miss power puffs poofy sandles crazy closeted liberal computer application teacher and I are like bff forever and will be having children. We talk about elections and college and taxes and my abilities at emailing..

well... as I'm reading through this, by far your best post in uhhh about a month, I'm stifling my laughter yet again, because she would definately come over and see what I'm doing and I'd have to explain all about gunshot and the beauty of understatement and by the time we got to the caution signs, it wouldn't be funny anymore...

but damn... it's still funny!

and I concure with the noodles. put some A&W honor in your photo!

10:41 AM  
Blogger nora said...

i'm with po.. brilliant.

4:32 PM  
Anonymous yourawesomesisterhannah said...

it's a community.

9:33 PM  
Blogger C.B. Po said...

it's just community yourawesomesisterhannah!

9:08 PM  
Blogger nora said...

OK, so i leave town for the weekend and I should at least expect an update from PENNYWISH. damn you.

10:56 PM  
Blogger Bug said...

ok definitely i think an update about thanksgiving is in order...................... PLLLLLLLLEAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

baughl.

10:20 AM  
Blogger Daniel said...

Hey, um, I know I'm studying to be a rabbi and all, butany chance of meeting your best friend from eigth grade? I know some cool places in the city...

3:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home